Wednesday 20 March 2013

Never really wanted to fight. In the first world Ken Avant wasnt needed.

Ace could get the job done. I never really am the instigator. But being high on isolation and poison, twists your mind.... You lash out, sometimes at innocents, and it hurts to know you were that fury driven, hate inspired because of a simulation game, you hurt others. You wonder if you're the bad guy, and you see, when I pray on my knees to God and God Chat opens up, he tells me, "You aren't in the wrong". I think, life is a rare gift. Better if you can die, cause then it keeps giving and then, you see the world through Christs eyes and you truly admire it.
What I'm trying to say is: - "I/we don't want to fight, but if I/we have to and I/we give a fraction of what I/we can give....." You get the picture.
Ken Avant.

No comments:

Post a Comment