Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ace the Aeon.

Yeah I'm an Aeon. Figures, I do 3000 reps every 2 days,. and still look like a ticklish smelly girl, with a Dark Streak.:) I've died before. Last time was in 2012 November, I did a LionHeart(Really, its a move dragons use to charge up, I'm 1% dragon, I passed the tests, I learned it, not a sword combo) and died on my knees. Luckily, I had a good friend who revived me, AceContinue. I do over 3000 reps a day, still look like a ticklish smelly girl, I mean, I smell like cheese too. All the time. Non stop, gets worse if I'm in danger...
But I know, sooner or later, before 2019, I'm going to have ultimate power once more. I lost my powers in 1969 after a street fight, that I won, but lost my powers due to regression magic, regressed to the age of one....
I mean, this world isnt real. Its a simulation. You cant regress someone to the age of one and have an 8ft sorceress running around being evil in the real world,. just dont drop that way. And you cant seal someones power in the real world either.
All I know, is sooner or later, this Aeon is gonna have ultimate power, before 2019....
That is all.
Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment